Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Solids!

The doctor told us at Carson's 4-mo. checkup that we should go ahead and introduce solids! I was hesitant as this means that he's not a baby anymore. :-( But we slowly started and Mr. C is really getting the hang of it now! We're up to cereal twice a day - breakfast and dinner. And have now added veggies and fruits. For now, 1/2 veggie at lunch and 1/2 fruit at dinner. He seems to like everything so far. I don't think he was too thrilled w/ the cereal or green beans at first, but he seems to be eating the cereal like a champ now, so we'll give the beaners a try again soon. Probably shouldn't have started w/ those. :-) But he seems to love sweet potatoes and squash....and all the fruits so far.

First bites of rice cereal

Green beans
Sweet potatoes

Applesauce

Squash

2 comments:

  1. Lexi hates green beans and peas. I don't think she'll eat them again until they're not mashed up. I don't blame her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't tried peas yet. I was worried he wouldn't like them. I'll have to try soon and see what he thinks! :-)

    ReplyDelete