Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

EMMA!

Carson said Emma tonight! He normally calls her Sissy. So cute. It was clear as a bell. He pointed right at her and yelled, "EMMA!"

He's picking up SO much lately. He repeats pretty much everything we say. We've been going through his "Look and Find" books a lot lately. He has a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse one and Elmo. After just a few times, he can point out different characters and objects. I'm not surprised w/ Mickey Mouse, but we don't watch much Sesame Street and he knows all the characters now. He points out all the dogs, balloons, cars, etc. He just amazes me. :) I tried to post a few videos last week but Blogger isn't very video-friendly. I'll have to try again soon. I've been trying to take more videos lately so I can capture all of these stages!

No comments:

Post a Comment