Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

4 Months!

Avery turned 4 months old on July 5th!  I can't believe how fast the time is flying!  I just want to slow her down sometimes!  :)

Avery weights approximately 18 lbs!  She's still wearing 3-6 mos. clothes (some of it barely).  She's technically still in size 2 diapers but needs to move up to size 3.  (We still have 2 boxes of size 2.  One we just opened so we'll try to use up.  The second, we'll have to try to trade in).  She's rolling!  (More to come on that one).  She found her toes.  She grabs/holds toys and brings them to her mouth.  She holds herself  up really well/does well with tummy time.  She sits in her bumbo.  She babbles and smiles all the time.  :)  She's all around pretty wonderful. 

I think she looks so much bigger in her pictures than in person!  But here are her "elephant" pics!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment