We took Carson to the fair this year (on 7/21). I know it's kind of dirty, etc., :) but I used to have so much fun there as a kid! We wanted to see if Carson would be interested in any of the rides yet. I secretly can't wait until he's old enough that we can ride some of them together. Heehee. We did start with one together - a little dinosaur one that spun around. Then we headed to all of the stuff he would have to ride alone. He's pretty cautious of just about everything, so I really thought he'd be too scared to go alone. Boy was I wrong! His first solo ride was a choo-choo train and he took off on his own, looking back and waving. It was so cute. I was so proud of how well he did. After that, he wanted to ride everything! He even pointed to the (adult) ferris wheel. Ummm, no. :) He did end up going on just about every kiddie-ride. Then I talked him into riding mommy's favorite - the Tilt-a-Whirl. I was afraid it might be too much for him but he loved it and wanted to go again. We had so much fun watching him enjoying the rides so much! He asked the next day if we could go back, but (thankfully), the day we went was the last day. So we told him about the Pumpkin Festival (in September) and now he keeps talking about that. :) It will be a couple of long months! Haha.
 |
| Ready for the fair! |
 |
| Carson's first solo ride! Choo-choo! |
 |
| The Worm - that one really moved! |
 |
| Trucks |
 |
| Motorcycles! He went on that one twice. |
 |
| Out cold. Finally. |
 |
| Airplanes and Helicopters |
 |
| Merry-Go-Round. He HATED this. I was holding him by the end. |
 |
| Daddy won him a Spiderman!! |
Carson LOVED the fair! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment