Finally posting about vacation! We went to Wisconsin Dells the first week in September. I was so worried about how Avery especially would do. She hadn't been sleeping well (what's new?). I was just nervous that they'd both be fussy and we'd all end up fighting the whole time. I was pleasantly surprised though and we had a wonderful family vacation!
Carson and I went on our first water slides ever! I think I was more nervous than him for sure. Haha. I don't do well w/ heights, or with water, really. :) But it was a small(er) slide. And after that initial drop, tons of fun. The resort we went to (Great Wolf Lodge) had tons of water areas for small kids. I'm glad that we chose it for our first time to the Dells. Good timing too. The outdoor area had just closed for the season, but it was not nearly as busy as it would have been in season. Perfect for us! Carson loved it, especially wearing the life jacket! :)
We were there for just three nights but gave us plenty of time to swim and take a Duck tour. It's definitely difficult traveling with a baby and a potty-training toddler, but we had a really great time.
 |
| On our way! Miracle I got him to look away from his movies! :) |
 |
| I think I already posted this, but I love it! :) |
 |
| Wolf ears! |
 |
| Water slide and lazy river |
 |
| We got the Wolf Den suite for Carson! Loved it! Had bunk beds and TV. |
 |
| Clock Tower - they did a story every night. Pretty cool! |
 |
| I've already forgotten this guy's name, but I was happy Carson wasn't too shy to meet him! |
 |
| We went to a restaurant where the food and drinks get delivered on a train! Carson thought it was pretty cool. :) |
 |
| Swimming! |
 |
| Our Duck tour! Ended up being WAY colder than we had planned on. |
No comments:
Post a Comment