Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Busy Weekend

We had another busy weekend full of visitors! Uncle Shannon was in town for a concert and stopped by for a visit on Saturday. I stink though and didn't get any pictures of them together. I did get this though......so cute!

Then Saturday night, we went over to see pictures of Carson's new baby cousin (they got a 4-D sonogram). Aunt Mandy is due June 12th and we cannot wait to met him/her!!! (I think it's a boy though!) Such a cutie!! I cannot wait for him/her and Carson to grow up together!


And then today, Aunt Allie, Uncle Neal and Giana came over to visit! It's been a while since we've seen them and it was nice to have at least a short visit. They're always so busy when they're in town! As I mentioned, Allie and Gigi were in a bad accident this week and I'm just so thankful that they both walked away relatively unharmed! The pictures were awful! And Allie looked a little banged up today. But thank God that everyone ended up okay and hopefully Allie will heal quickly. We love you guys!!

Carson and Giana - I can't believe what a little lady she is already!!


Aunt Allie, Carson and Gigi (Carson wants that granola bar!)


Uncle Neal


"Look, here's my computer" SO cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment