Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Where to start....

Well, it's been five months since my last post.  So much for trying to keep up with it.  :)  Life's been pretty hectic since then.  We lost Emma in May.  I honestly think about her and miss her every single day.  Life still isn't anywhere near normal without her.  But it certainly is busy.  Work has been...well, kind of insane since May.  I'm hoping that November will bring some much needed down time.  I've been feeling very guilty lately about the time that work takes away from home and family.  But I guess that's a topic for another post.  :)  I'll just say that I'm beyond blessed to have such a wonderful and supportive husband.  And he's a wonderful Daddy.  We have a very active little two-year old now!  It's unbelievable how wonderful and amazing he is.  I think every day I love him more and more.  He's sweet and funny and kind of bossy and just pretty much all around awesome.  I thank God every day for blessing us with him and letting me be his mommy.  And on June 30th, we found out that another blessing is on its way! 
We waited until June to start trying so that, in case it happened right away, I wouldn't be due until after our busy year-end at work.  It took a while with Carson, so I fully expected to have it be at least a few months.  But wow - it happened right away!  We were overjoyed of course but just a bit overwhelmed that it happened so quickly.  :)  I'm finally feeling good with this pregnancy, aside from the lovely chest cold that I blame at least one of my guys for.  I was pretty sick in the beginning though.  The morning sickness (or morning, afternoon and evening sickness) started exactly at 6 weeks.  I think it finally subsided somewhere around 15 weeks.  It was worse than what I had with Carson, but it passed a little earlier. 

So, those are the highlights....where else to start?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment