Halloween was pretty fun this year. Carson had his first Halloween parade and party at school. Of course, they were at two totally different times during the day, making it nearly impossible to do both. But I was able to go into work late so I could see the parade. Totally worth it. I'm SO glad that I went. I got some cute pics and some good videos!
 |
| Getting ready for the parade |
That night, we went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. He insisted on going door to door in his wagon, which slowed things up considerably. :) He did pretty well this year going up to people's doors, but he didn't want to go too far. We did the cul-de-sac and made it a couple houses past ours when he wanted to go back because "daddy too far away". :) Once back, he asked Daddy to take him. Same outcome though - "mommy too far away". Solid try though. :)
 |
| Not sure what this expression is, but it's funny. |
No comments:
Post a Comment