Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to a wonderful daddy!  I had a feeling when I met Lucas that he'd be a great father, and I have not been disappointed.  He adores our children and that kinda makes me adore him.  ;)

Carson and Avery both made Daddy presents at school.  Carson's says "Just Like Daddy".  There's a hand print on the back. 



We had a relatively low-key day.  We took the kids to the park for a bit, then came home for naps before heading to Nana and Papa's. 

Daddy opening cards and presents


On the way to the park.  So handsome.







Daddy chasing Carson around.  Note Daddy's new ride in the background.




We decided that Father's Day is destined to be one with sick kids.  :(  But at least that comes w/ a heavy dose of cuddling.  Both Avery and Carson are sick.  Both are coughing on and off as I type this.  :(  Carson woke up a little bit ago though and wanted to cuddle with Daddy on the couch.  Reminded us of Lucas' first father's day, when Carson spiked his first really high fever.  Poor baby. 

Father's Day 2010
 
Father's Day 2012
Lucas got him back to bed and slept on his floor for a bit until he fell asleep.  See......great daddy.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment