It happened twice this week....and it made me smile. As I was driving to work, the Black Eyed Peas came on the radio......and halfway through the song, each time, I realized that I was tapping my stomach to the beat. Totally made me smile.
When I was pregnant, almost every time the Black Eyed Peas came on (Boom Boom Pow or I've Got a Feeling), Carson would start dancing around in my belly. And I would tap along to the beat on the outside. It became our little thing. I guess, unconsciously, I'm still doing it. Made me laugh out loud when I realized it. I'll have to break that so people don't think I'm crazy. :-) And I'll have to see if Carson likes the BEP now that he's outside!
2 years ago

Or are you trying to tell us something. :)
ReplyDeleteSusie
:) You DO need a little girl too :) Love BEP. I'm sure Mr. C does too!
ReplyDeleteNO Susie - NOT trying to tell you anything! Promise! It'll be a while! :-)
ReplyDelete