Carson had his 9 mo. checkup last Thursday (7/15).....just a few weeks late. :-) No biggie though - no shots this time so it didn't really matter when we got in. (Those silly doctors and their vacations!) Grandma was our nurse, so that was fun!
Here are his stats:
Weight: 25 lbs. 12 oz. (96%)
Height: 31 inches (98%)
HC: 47 cm (18.5") (86%)
I'm not surprised at his stats. My back hurts most of the time so I figured he was at least getting close to 25 lbs! Ha ha. Overall, there really wasn't much exciting at this appt. The dr. said that Carson is doing well. He said we could fully transition away from baby food to table food. Yikes. Guess I'm going to have to keep working on that. His point was that table food is easier.....but what could be easier that taking a lid off of a jar?? :-) And I know what I give him now is balanced. If he starts eating what Lucas and I eat.......well.... let's just say that Mommy and Daddy need to work on setting a better example for Carson!! Something to work on. :-) He said by our next appointment, we should be working to get off of formula and bottles. Woo hoo! It will be awfully nice not to buy formula anymore. Getting closer! He's getting really good with his sippy cup so hopefully he won't miss his bottles and he'll like milk. I just worry about that nighttime bottle......but no sense in worrying about it until we get there!
Overall, uneventful checkup but good to know he's doing well. We're so grateful to have a healthy little boy (well, you know, aside from the constant cold, etc. LOL).
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment