Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our morning routine

Our morning routine is that I get up and try to get ready before Mr. C wakes up. It doesn't always happen because I really like to sleep. And I don't get nearly as much as I'd like to. So I have a tendency to snooze.....but anyway, Lucas gets Carson up, dresses him and feeds him his bottle. Usually by the time they're done, I'm almost ready. It works out pretty well for us. But like I said, I like to snooze, so I always seem to be just a little late. So, when Lucas has to leave, he brings Carson into our room and sticks him in the exersaucer to play. He got bored quickly so we now stick on Mickey Mouse for a few minutes. This will buy me a good 10 minutes or so to finish getting ready. But.....every morning......seriously, EVERY morning, Carson poos while in the saucer. It has now been designated the "poop chair". And he now even "assumes the position". It's really hysterical (to me, at least). His hands go down in the chair and he stairs up at the TV. Then a couple minutes go by....a couple grunts....slightly red face.....and then happy as can be. "Time to change my diaper mom". It just really makes me laugh. It's like that saucer is his morning coffee or something. He's very regular at least. But on mornings we skip the saucer, no poo.

Anyway, I got a couple of pictures this week. Like I said, it just makes me laugh. And I can't believe I just wrote an entire post on poo......but guess that's the kind of thing that I find funny now as a mommy. :-) Sorry!!


1 comment:

  1. OMG, Alexa did the same thing! Must be something about the sitting position! She doesn't use her saucer anymore but this used to happen all the time! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete