Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First "Assault"

Carson got sent home with another "Bumps and Bruises" report today. :-( He got bit by another baby. They noted that he was playing alone with a toy when another baby decided that they wanted it and bit him. He's got a decent bruise on his arm. Lucas joked that he was going to be taking dental impressions of all of the babies and he would then be biting the "offending" baby on the arm. :-) Based on the bruise, we're looking for a baby with both top and bottom teeth. Haha. We're entering the biting stage I guess, so I'm sure it won't be the last time. :-( A little extra TLC though and he was fine!

2 comments:

  1. You made me laugh out loud with the dental impressions and the child you are looking for! Hilarious!:)love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who hurt my boy!! I'm going to hunt that baby down! Give him lots of kisses for us!

    Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete