Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Steps!

Carson took his first step on his own last night (8/16/10)! And I missed it! But Daddy was there! I have to admit, I almost didn't believe him. :-) Or maybe I didn't want to believe him. But then tonight, he did it again with Daddy! And I missed it AGAIN! (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is very distracting!) So Daddy put him over by me and said "walk to Mommy"! And there he went - 3 steps into my arms! We were so excited! Lots of cheering and clapping. He looked very proud of himself! I haven't been eager to have him start walking, but it was so exciting. And so cute! I know we're in for a lot of fun in the coming months!

Tonight was also a big step in that Carson ate a full meal with us! He had some of his "baby" bananas but the rest of his dinner was the same as ours - chicken, cheese and rice casserole and green beans! It's just so fun to watch him grow up!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! I remember how proud I was of Alexa! It's more work once they're walking but it's also more fun too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Watch out world, here he comes!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete