We painted Avery's room, we moved Carson's furniture into her room, we assembled his new furniture and introduced him to his new big boy room!! I was so nervous that he was going to be upset seeing his stuff moved into her room....but he was SO EXCITED to see his new furniture. He still cannot stop talking about his big boy bed. Almost every morning, he wakes up and tells us that he "slept in his big boy bed!" We put him in it the first night (1/2) and he did great!! He slept ALL night. I think we just got lucky w/ a great sleeper. Since then, we've only had one night where he woke up. I ended up having to lie down with him for a bit. But every other night has been a total success. I'm so proud of him! :) We still have finishing touches to make to his room (shelves, etc.) and we still have quite a bit to do to her room, but we've made progress and we feel so relieved!!
Avery's new room:
| Before |
| After - paint |
The color ended up not being the exact gray that we wanted, but I think it will work. As Lucas said, it has to work because we're not repainting. Haha. I'm hoping that once we get everything else in the room, I'll like it more. But it's okay. ;)
Carson's new room:
| Sound asleep! |
Avery's bedding:
Will definitely have more pictures as her room (hopefully) comes together! :)

I love the rooms and can't wait to see them in person! and your avery belly is adorable! love you !
ReplyDelete