Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

They tricked me!

Had my "sono" on Friday, 1/20.  I was excited to see Baby, but still wondering why they ordered a sono.  WELL, turned out to be just a cervical length check.  They have NEVER scheduled an appt. for that.  So not only did I waste my time going to a completely separate appt (for a two minute check), but I totally had my hopes up for a real sono!  :(  Bummed.  The sono tech did agree to take a "quick peek" (and it was quick indeed).  Good to see her briefly, but once again, no good pics.  Cervix was good though - still a 4.5.  I have a "real" sono on 2/22, so guess I'll just look forward to that.  :)

1/23 was my appt. w/ Dr. Croland.  Nothing exciting to report.  Her heartbeat at both the sono and appt. was 159.  I asked him about cutting down my hours at work.  He said that as long as nothing was changing, he was ok, for now, with me working some OT, but not to push it too much.  This week is particularly bad w/ our Annual Report, but I wanted to at least make sure I wasn't harming the little one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment