We celebrated by going to the zoo. Carson is at such a fun age for the zoo! He had so much fun. I got some great video. :) He has talked about our trip to the zoo ever since. We sit on the couch together almost every night and look at the zoo map and go over everything we saw. Love him! I think we'll need to get the family membership to the zoo this year so we can go more often.
| Ready for the zoo! |
| Carson loved his Lightning McQueen stroller. He didn't mind at all "sharing" his old stroller w/ Avery. This one was MUCH cooler. And easy to get in and out of to look at the animals! |
| My frame :) |
Mother's Day ended w/ a special "date" w/ Carson. We went to get ice cream together - just the two of us. With Avery here, I feel like I've been missing out on a lot of time with Carson. Lucas ends up spending a lot of time playing with him while I tend to Avery. So it was really nice to get some alone time with him! He was so cute eating his ice cream. He kept calling it a "cupcake". :) We had a really good time.
I'm a very lucky mommy! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment