Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Look - I can sit!!

So many things have changed in the past month. It kind of blows my mind if I stop and think about it. But since Carson turned 4 mos. old, it's just been a whirlwind of new adventures. He started cereal. He found his feet. He started rolling over! First tummy to back (at 19 weeks exactly). And then back to tummy the following week. (Now you can't stop him - he rolls constantly!) Then we started veggies and fruit. And now....he's sitting up! He's turning into a little boy. It's so exciting, but I can't help but feel a twinge of sadness too. But I'm trying to think of all the fun things to come! And really every change IS so much fun. It's just happening so quickly. :-)

This weekend.....

Found my feet!
Rolling! (Not a great example - he wasn't feeling so hot that night, but it's all I have. :-) )


1 comment:

  1. That's pretty impressive! Alexa didn't roll over all the way until she was about 7 months! I bet he'll be crawling before she does!

    ReplyDelete