Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Teething

We're home sick for the day. Carson's had bad teething symptoms for the last week. He's SO congested and has a bad cough. And the poor guy is just so fussy. He's constantly grabbing at his mouth and gums. I was hoping that it'd be better now that the one tooth popped up.....but no luck. Anyway, we had a bad night last night and he was up a lot coughing. He woke up w/ a fever and I can just tell he wasn't feeling good. So I stayed home and am hoping some extra cuddles and naps will help him feel better. He's now taking his second (LONG) nap. Poor baby. I hope it helps. I know he wouldn't have been able to rest this much at daycare. And it's still nice to hang out with him even when he's fussy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment