After what seems like months of teething, the first tooth is finally here!! Ms. Kaitlin noticed it today at school. And she said she almost cried! She can't believe that he's becoming such a big boy either.
We also got our letter for the Infant 2 class today.....Carson's been given his move-up day. June 1st. I'm not ready for him to move up with the bigger kids. We love Ms. Kaitlin. But....Carson apparently has a best friend. Max. And Max is moving up next week. And according to Ms. Kaitlin and Ms. Kirsten, Carson is not happy about Max leaving. They've been trying to transition Max and taking him to Infant 2 for an hour or so a day. Well, one of his first days last week, they took Max and I guess Carson threw himself on the floor and burst into tears. He cried for about 20 minutes straight until Max came back. And then he was all smiles. So maybe it's a good thing we're moving up June 1st. :-)
Anyway, I'll try to get pictures of the tooth soon!! It's just barely poking through!
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment