Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sick again


Seems like I could post that every week. :-( I was hoping that this year would be better than last, but maybe I'll hope for next year. Carson got sent home yesterday with a fever (and possible diarrhea). We didn't have any (diarrhea) issues last night though, so hopefully it's just a fever/virus. His fever broke last night and he seemed fine, but was back this morning so Daddy stayed home with him. Today was Santa's visit at daycare though, so we're bummed that he missed that. But hopefully cuddling time with Daddy will help him feel better today. And interactions so far with Santa haven't been all that great, so I'm sure Carson's not sad to miss it!

Lucas sent me this picture at work last night - poor guy!

1 comment:

  1. Poor thing! We were just talking about hoping to make it through the rest of the year without anymore illnesses! Guess you weren't so lucky :-( Hopefully this will be the last one for awhile!

    ReplyDelete