Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

9 months!

I've been away from blogging for a while.......I'll probably need to catch up in a series of posts. But to start, Mr. C turned 9 months last week!

We "celebrated" by getting sent home early from daycare with a (mild) case of hand, foot and mouth disease. Yay. Our first "disease". (Sigh) Seems that if it's going around daycare, Carson's going to get it. I keep telling myself that he'll have this amazing immune system by school time.....fingers crossed. But it could have been much worse. A couple days of fever, couple nights without sleep and 3 days out of daycare. :-( Not great, but like I said, it could have been worse. One "benefit" of being sick.....extra cuddles. Poor guy! (This was on Father's Day. Fever came on out of the blue).


But here he is 2 days later (the day we got sent home early). Still not feeling great, so not terribly "smiley" in our pictures. And still a challenge to get a good picture with this darn elephant! :-)

Can't believe he's 9 months old already!

No comments:

Post a Comment