Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Our First Father's Day

Well, like I posted on Mother's Day, this wasn't really Lucas' first Father's day (since we've had Emma for 6 years now). But this was his first with our precious baby boy. :-) So happy father's day to the best daddy that I know. (And he's a pretty great husband too. But don't tell him that. Wouldn't want him getting a big head or anything. :-) ) But seriously, I am so happy that our kids have such a wonderful daddy.

The kids got Lucas some personalized picture frames and I ordered copies of all our "Daddy and Carson" pictures. And Daddy got some books to read with Carson along with a Barnes & Noble gift card to get some grown-up books. We spent the day just hanging out at home.

I'll try to be more creative next year honey! But hope you had a good father's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment