Awww....Mr. C took his first spill at school today. He fell and hit his mouth on the rocking chair. After some love from Ms. Kathy, all was good. A bit of a puffy lip, but it doesn't seem to be bothering him too much (as long as Mommy stops trying to pry open his mouth to look at it). He's tough! (And I think I got all the blood out of our favorite Cubs shirt - whew!) Looks like he hit right above his top tooth, again helping it to pop out a bit more. (We first noticed his tooth after a fall last week at home). One more spill and this kid will have all of his teeth! :-)
They filled out this cute "Bumps & Bruises" report at daycare. I'm sure the first of many! :-) I do really like that they document stuff like that though so we know what happened. Another reason I'm so glad that we chose this daycare. We're very happy with it!


Oh - and we finally brushed those pearly whites for the first time tonight! :-) He just wanted to chew on my finger/brush. We'll need to keep practicing!
No comments:
Post a Comment