Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Carson Quotes

Carson had a couple of good ones yesterday.....

One of his favorite games is to "trick" Mommy.  He'll always offer me something (food) and then shoves it into his mouth quickly instead of handing it to me.  It cracks him up.  Well, yesterday, he did his typical "Mommy, you want some?" w/ the devilish grin.  :)  Of course when I leaned in, he then ate it.  But this time his response was to say "I too funny!"  We were cracking up.  He really IS too funny.  I can't believe the stuff he says sometimes. 

Then as we were walking downstairs, I told him that I loved him.  He looked up at me and said "I love you too".  He says "I love you" a lot but there was something about the "too" in there for the first time.  Like it was a real, genuine response.  I know I'm emotional lately, but that seriously almost made me cry.  :)  It's pretty awesome being a Mommy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment