On Monday, we headed down to Bass Pro to see Santa (and pick up a gift card for work). I wasn't sure how Carson would do, but it went pretty well! No tears at least. He didn't want to walk down the long carpet to Santa so Daddy carried him. He wasn't so sure about getting close....but Santa had candy canes! They got a picture with Carson standing in front of Santa and then Santa was able to coax him onto his lap. So we got two pictures!
After that, we tried (for the third night in a row) to drive thru Folepi's Winter Wonderland. Finally, there wasn't a long wait so we went for it. We all had so much fun! I forgot how big it is! It was seriously so much fun to experience it all through Carson's eyes. He was so excited by all the lights. He kept saying, "Look at the lights! There's so many!" :) He even started singing Jingle Bells (which I had no idea he knew!!) All of a sudden we heard, "Jingle bells. Jingle all the waaaaay". Lucas didn't believe me until he did it again! Then he part of "Twinkle twinkle" when we saw a star. I just totally got a kick out of that! Apparently they've been singing at daycare. :) Anyway, I was able to get lots of videos on my phone and to listen to his comments and exclamations is so cute! Definitely helped get me in the Christmas spirit!
2 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment