Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Handprints with Santa

We went to the "Handprints with Santa" workshop at Created Just By Me in Washington.  It's a paint-your-own-pottery studio on the square.  It was their first annual workshop.  Kids got to put their hand print on a plate next to Santa's.  The plates can later be used to leave cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve!  I thought it sounded like a cute idea so we gave it a try.  Carson was really good for the most part.  Santa arrived for pictures, but Carson had ZERO interest in going anywhere near him (so no pic w/ Santa).  :(  Disappointing for me, but I wasn't about to force him.  We already got good pictures w/ Santa when he visited daycare.  He got close enough to tell him that he wanted a Buzz Lightyear and then he asked where his present was.  LOL.  (After the pictures, they were each given a "present" - an ornament to paint).  He went straight to the ornaments.  After a very long debate, we traded in our Mickey Mouse for Goofy.  Carson helped Mommy paint and then they came around with donuts and juice for all the kids.  Mommy got a donut too and it was awesome.  :)  Carson had a minor meltdown shortly after that, but I'm glad that we went.  Pretty cute idea overall.  Can't wait to see the final product.  :)

"I hope someone is going to clean this off....."
 

"Santa's here?"
Santa!
"Eh.  I guess we can go see him...."


"Forget Santa.  Where's my present?"

 
 
 
Mmmmm.....donuts
 
Mommy tried....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment