Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Conversations with Carson

Conversations from tonight:

On names:
Mommy:  "Carson, what's Daddy's name?"
Carson: "Lucas"
M:  "What's Mommy's name?"
C:  "Mommy"
M:  "What's your name?"
C:  "Carson Bland"
How does he know that???  He said it for the first time this past weekend.  That one kind of shocked me.  :)  He now talks about himself in the third person constantly, and it's usually "Carson Bland".  Haha.

Water temp:
C:  "Mommy, it's too hot.  No, it's too cold". 
M:  "Really Carson?"
C:  "Ok, it's just right".  :)

Swimming:
"I swim like a whale!"
"I swim like shark!"
"I swim like a big ducky!!"

Going to bed (after reading our book in which the little boy falls asleep at the end):
C:  "Mommy, I lay down now too"
M:  "Ok, let's turn off the lights then"
C:  "Mommy, rock a second and then I lay down?"  So cute.

I also got put into timeout tonight for stealing a bite of Carson's pineapple.  :)  


1 comment: