Carson quotes regarding Avery:
- "Hey Mommy - this your baby??" :) (There was some confusion for a while as to who's baby was who's since Aunt Mandy recently had Baby Fletcher).
- "I don't want paci. I have blankie."
- "I share w/ Avery the fishes". (his swing)
- "I need to kiss Avery."
- "He's my sister." I love that one. He calls Avery "he" all the time. We tried to correct it and told him one day, "Buddy, you know that your sister's a "she", right?" His reply, "Oh yeah. He's a sheep." Love it. :)
He's doing so well adjusting to her arrival. I was so nervous that he'd be sad and feel like she was taking over everything but he acts almost like she's always been here and hasn't acted jealous at all. Just one more thing that shows me what an amazing little man I have. Of course, we're only at week 3, but still. :) Think it's going to be good! What a good big brother!!
| Giving baby sister a kiss |
| Playing with one of his many "Big Brother" gifts! People were so thoughtful! |
| Ignore my unshowered look, but this was so cute with the two of them together. |
| Holding baby Avery for the first time |

No comments:
Post a Comment