Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Last sono

Had our last sono on 2/22 (great birthday present!) - 37w3d.  Everything looked good!  Her estimated weight was 8 lbs. 1 oz. with 12 days to go!  Both the sono tech and doctor were surprised with how big she was and asked how big her big brother was when he was born......I was so curious to see what she would be on arrival!  Of course, we didn't get even one decent picture.  She had both hands in front of her face.  Guess she just wants it to be a surprise!

That whole week, I'd been having intense pains in my central lower abdomen.  I didn't think they were contractions or anything since they were just in that one spot, but they really hurt SO BADLY.  I asked the doctor at our appointment and he said it was fairly common and it was likely just my muscles separating.  Separating??  Um, ok.  Guess I'll blame Avery then for my lack of a six-pack after this.  HAHA.  ;)

Getting very uncomfortable at this point.  Difficulty sleeping.  She is sitting SO LOW.  It's so different than with Carson.  She has constant hiccups and kicks HARD (and often in my bladder).  I'm lucky that I never had any accidents.  :)

Almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment