Carson Reed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Avery Grace

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Wow - a lot to catch up on

It's been a while since I posted.....a lot's been going on.  :)  Thankful to finally been done w/ the hell that is year-end at work.  But more than anything, so thankful to have my healthy baby girl here! 
I'll try to catch up on everything that I've wanted to post over the last couple of months.  I should be sleeping right now.....you know the whole "sleep when your baby sleeps" thing.  Definitely easier said than done.  When she does nap during the day, it's usually a choice between eating, showering or sleeping.  I can usually get two out of three.  So normally I opt for eating and showering.  :)  Today I'm opting for blogging so I'll see how far I get.  I got four whole hours of sleep in a row last night so I'm feeling kinda wild!  Here goes.......Hope I remember everything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment